Landing pages differ significantly when it comes to word count. It’s up to you how much information or links to pages you’d like to include on the page. You can make your page as long as you want by adding pictures, buttons, or highlighted blog posts.
What’s included with every landing page?
- My use of language tool Grammarly Premium to ensure the highest writing quality and to avoid plagiarism.
- The guarantee that I’ll capture your brand voice and company’s writing style as best as I can.
- 2 free revisions, which include minor changes like the flow and syntax.
- Search engine optimization with your own given keywords.
- In case I use any external sources: all the references I used.
- Advice on the use of buttons, where to place pictures, site links, blog posts, or simply how to structure your page.
Important to know before you order:
- All orders will be delivered as word documents. The email address I’ll send everything to will be the one you used to place your order. If you’d like me to contact you through a different email, please let me know.
- I don’t offer refunds unless I haven’t carried out the duties that I describe above. I will, however, try to reach a mutually beneficial solution in case I didn’t deliver the content you were hoping for.
- I reserve the right to mention I worked for you on my website unless you specifically request not to do so when you purchase my service.
- Although e-mail communication is included, communication through phone calls will be charged by 0,90 USD a minute.
- For a one-time, non-recurring cooperation, an order of at least 299 USD (VAT excluded) is required. You can combine this service with a different one until you've reached that amount.
Contact me for an estimated turnaround time!
Company's landing page
Starting at 89 USD (VAT excluded)
What do your clients see when they arrive on your website? A regular menu?
You need an attention-grabbing landing page. Excite your clients about your products and direct them to where you want them to go.
Startle your clientele with the convincing information they need to come to the conclusion: I want this.
Direct your clients
to where you
want them to go